Share | 

New single is coming... And now OUT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hole_In_Wall

PostSubject: New single is coming... And now OUT!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Quote :
Young Guns to release new single tonight

Young Guns are putting the finishing touches to their brand new album, the follow-up to All Our Kings Are Dead.

The band will be debuting a new track Learn My Lesson from this forthcoming release this evening (October 13) on Zane Lowe's show on Radio One.

They will simutaneously release the single online.

"We debated long and hard about which single to pick as the first from the new record," says vocalist Gustav Wood. "It's an album with real texture and variation to it, so making the right choice felt really important. It feels like a bridge between some of our older material and the songs that are on the new album. The song is about embracing the moment and not locking yourself away, and has a defiant attitude that I love. I can't wait for everyone to hear it."

The band will release their new album in February on Play It Again Sam.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
Donatello

PostSubject: Re: New single is coming... And now OUT!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 am

Learn My Lesson is OUT!!!

Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 has got the world exclusive first play of their brand new single tonight.

Did you hear the new song? What do you think?

And by the way, Learn My Lesson is now available on iTunes Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Young-Guns-Web-Team/1339855133409
fannyschneider

PostSubject: Re: New single is coming... And now OUT!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 pm

It's a good song! well I'm not as excited as the first time I heard stitches but still Smile can't wait to hear the rest of the album!! I want to hear the album version of bones hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.fannyschneider.com
Stellou

PostSubject: Re: New single is coming... And now OUT!   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am

fannyschneider wrote:
It's a good song! well I'm not as excited as the first time I heard stitches but still Smile can't wait to hear the rest of the album!! I want to hear the album version of bones hehe
You said exactly what I wanted to say ! And I think this song is meant to be on the radio, the rythme is very nice ! It's quite different compared to some AAKAD songs but I like it anyway ! Can't wait to hear all the album ! (And also the live version of Bones next month Yeahh)

Back to top Go down
Novacaine_Dream

PostSubject: Re: New single is coming... And now OUT!   Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:52 am

Learn my lesson is a wonderful song ! First listening : well, this is a YG's song, no doubts ! Second listening : this a VERY GOOD YG's song and i love it ! Can't wait to have their new album in the hands!
Back to top Go down
http://novacaine-dream.tumblr.com/
cyrielle

PostSubject: Re: New single is coming... And now OUT!   Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:21 am

I really like learn my lesson lyrics!

But I prefer the energy of "Bones" Wink Yeahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New single is coming... And now OUT!   

Back to top Go down

New single is coming... And now OUT!
Page 1 of 1